Friday, March 1, 2013

1st Waiting List #

Today we received our FIRST waiting list # & we are officially #11 on the HIV Waiting List!  I am trying to plan on waiting until this Fall for a referral although we never know what God will do.  It could be MUCH sooner than that or MUCH later!  The families above us are requesting a variation of ages, genders & #s of children so it's hard to say when it will be our turn but GOD knows.  I am trying not to analyze it too much & worry but it's HARD not to!  I just want to see our child(ren) & start the process of bringing them home.  I just have to trust in God's perfect plan!  And in the mean time I need to raise, raise, raise money to do so!

So I'll leave you with this # to pray for!  Pray for the 10 children above us & for our child(ren) that are over there right now!  Keep them safe & healthy!  Pray they are getting the proper medication & care for their HIV!  Pray that they know they are loved by someone & that they are not Yucky!  (many, or maybe all, are told that they are which breaks my heart because they are not)


No comments:

Post a Comment