Thursday, March 14, 2013

GRANT!!!

So excited to announce that we received a $6,000 Grant Award from Show Hope!  I wasn't expecting to hear if we received it or not until at least April 1st so this is a big surprise & BIG award!  This shows me that we ARE doing what GOD has planned & that he is definitely in this adoption!  I knew this already but this proves it!  I have just been so excited all afternoon since I found this out!

I counted up what we have so far for our referral & we have $7,190 (once we get all the money for current sheet sales in) to use towards our referral fee(s) & other fees due at that time. 

So what do we still need?  When we receive THE CALL stating that we have received a referral we have 1-2 weeks to pay these fees.  If we receive a referral of 1 child we will owe $10,450 & if we have 2 siblings we will owe $16,700.  That means that we STILL need $3,260 for 1 child or $9,510 for 2. 

To break that down in sheets sales, we only need to sell 181 more sheets to have enough money for 1 child.  That seems like a lot but it's really not.  We CAN do it but need HELP!  I know that all of you can't buy sheets & we completely understand but you CAN help us sell!

I am just so excited & thankful for God in providing this $6,000 today through Show Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment